Benefits of using a Buyers Advocate
Buyer Advocate Benefits
What if ...
What if you could enter the Real Estate market with ...
- Your very own personal, unbiased Real Estate advisor, guiding you every step of the way?
- A person that could direct you into areas that you could be sure that you could afford to buy, therefore saving you wasted time and the risk of falling in love with something that you could not afford (and then possibly overspending)?
- Your own resource that could connect you to tried and tested professionals that you will need during the buying process (Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners, Accountants, Solicitors, Conveyancers, Building & Pest Inspectors, Trades People, Insurance Brokers, etc)?
- A professional advisor that could help you build your property portfolio based on what you are trying to achieve (High Capital Growth or High Rental Yield)?
- An experienced advisor that would inspect properties on your behalf and report their findings back to you?
- An unbiased person that you could call at anytime to “bump ideas off of”, knowing that they had only your best interests at heart?
- A well connected industry specialist that would find out about any Off The Market opportunities and pass them on to you (often times before any other buyers know about them)?
- A skilled negotiator that could take properties off the market prior to the Auction – leaping ahead of the competition?
- Someone who has years of experience at bidding at Auctions and knows many different strategies to use for your success?
- A person to take you through all of the various stages of purchasing, searching, due diligence, negotiating or bidding, formulating offers or bidding strategies, writing out the Contract of Sale or bidding on your behalf, and through to the Final Inspection?
What if you could have ALL of this for one low-flat fee?